Thursday, April 14, 2011

funny thing happened

Yes the stress has hit the fan this week, as predicted in the previous post. It was heightened by my unexpected new student we'll add to my list of impulsive ADD-type students in my class (in case you were counting that's 6 out of 19 now). And then, l a u g h t e r.

When: after the dog park
Where: sitting in traffic
The scene: listening to Bob Marley with the windows down

Girl in next car: Do you smoke?
Me: No, sorry. (thinking she's looking for a lighter, although that would be awkward in traffic)
Girl: Not cigarettes?
Me: No. (geez, I said no)
Girl: Not the other thing?
Me: No. (ooooh I get it) ... We just like Bob Marley.
Girl: Oh so you do smoke.
Me: No.
Girl: Not cigarettes but the other thing.
Me: No.
Girl: But... how can you like Bob Marley and not smoke the other thing? *drives away very confused*
Javi & I make the drivers behind us mad bc the light has turned green and we're laughing too hard to notice.

Ahhh, only in Denton. (Or California.)

No comments:

Blog Archive